How we collect information
We provide user support services to consumers using web-based tools and software as well as through telephone support of our users. These tools may include software that enables us to remotely access and control a user´s computer with their permission. We require certain information and permissions from you to provide the Services.
"We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone."
Bubble PC asks you information that personally identifies you ("personal information") or allows us to contact you. In order to use the Services, the user must first typically register or provide certain identifying information. This includes re-registration/renewal notifications, special offers, and surveys on improving our Services.
If you register for the Services, Bubble PC may collect credit card information, and other payment information. Like many companies, Bubble PC may use third party payment processing, payment gateways transactions to process and verify credit cards on our behalf. Bubble PC uses payment information to complete your transactions.
Bubble PC has always been committed to maintaining the accuracy, confidentiality, and security of your personal and corporate information. We have established Privacy Principles to govern our use of customer information. Bubble PC does not sell, share or distribute Customer Information to any third party organization.
- Accountability: Bubble PC is responsible for maintaining and protecting customer information under its control.
Identifying Purposes: The purposes for which customer information is collected shall be identified before or at the time the information is collected.
- Consent: The knowledge and consent of the customer are required for the collection, use or disclosure of customer information except where required or permitted by law.
- Limiting Collection: The customer information collected must be limited to those details necessary for the purposes identified by Bubble PC Information must be collected by fair and lawful means.
- Limiting Use: Disclosure and Retention Customer information may only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected unless the customer has otherwise consented, or when it is required or permitted by law. Customer information may only be retained for the period of time required to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected.
- Accuracy: Customer information must be maintained in as accurate, complete and up-to-date form as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is to be used.
- Safeguarding Customer Information: Customer information must be protected by security safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity level of the information.
- Openness: Bubble PC is required to make information available to customers concerning the policies and practices that apply to the management of their information.
Customer Access Upon request, a customer shall be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of their information, and shall be given access to it. Customers may verify the accuracy and completeness of their information, and may request that it be amended, if appropriate.
- Handling Customer Complaints and Suggestions: Customers may direct any questions or inquiries with respect to the privacy principles outlined above or about our practices by contacting the designated person(s) accountable for privacy at Bubble PC
We will never share your information to anyone including:
» To Bubble PC affiliates and subsidiaries to support business operations and sales, marketing, and customer support processes & To third party service providers and suppliers acting on our behalf to provide products or services to you
If you would like to unsubscribe, please Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by snail mail at: BubblePC - 17 White Street New York, NY, 10013..
Call Right Now - Solve Your PC Issues : 1-888-411-7077